Posted by Just Promoters on
You will always know a Lagos driver by the way they drive and conduct themselves. Here are the easiest funny ways to identify many of them.
Lagos is a crazy place and many things happen there. One thing of special interest has to do with drivers, be it Okada, Keke or danfo drivers, almost all of them have the same mentality and are very impatient.
Here are the 7 characteristics to know a Lagos Driver.
1. They are ok with paying money just to park their cars at shoprite but complained when Fashola spoke of the return of toll gates.
2. When danfo drivers drive rough, they know the difference between a car and an expensive one.
3. In traffic, they insult you for not allowing their vehicle some space to move ahead, but forget they did the same to another motorist few minutes ago.
4. Lagos State Transport Management Authority (LASTMA) officials are beginning to starve because lagos drivers are now fast learners.
5. They complain of too much traffic but are ready to start one just because they want to buy gala on the highway.
6. After spending hours in traffic, you get to realise it was caused by two motorists who failed to move their vehicles out of the way after bashing each other.
7. They increase their speed at a zebra crossing with Humans waiting to cross, but stop to allow Cows pass when they see them.
Written by Adewole Segun
Driven by the passion to promote human resources and the strive to giving the world an ear to listen through a media platform called JUSTPROMOTERS